Monday, March 10, 2008

Great Weekend, and a BIG day today!

We had such a great weekend! We went down to Dothan on Friday night to see Hays' dad on his 60th birthday, and had a wonderful meal, then we got hang out with the fam for a while. On Saturday we got up early and came back to Birmingham because Alan and Sandi were coming in town for their four day weekend. They stayed a night without us at our house, but we got there early enough on Sat that I didn't feel like I had missed too much fun! Saturday my parents came, and we went out to eat at the Cheesecake Factory. We all ate WAY too much! We had a very busy day and came home exhausted! Yesterday we went to eat at my Aunt Donna and Uncle Tim's house (a Sunday tradition), and had a great time and ate way too much AGAIN! We went to the Galleria to walk it off! Then we came home and watched "300," which was a really good movie! I stayed up about 2 hours later than I usually do, so I am exhausted, but it was SO worth it!
Also, today is the day we have a big appointment! We have an ultrasound to find out the gender of the baby. I hope that "Bud" cooperates. I will be drinking a SMALL amount of Mountain Dew and walking around some beforehand to make sure Bud is awake. Hopefully everything will look okay and we will all know Bud's real name before the end of the day today! We will be sure to post and let you guys know how everything goes. I had interesting dreams last night that also did not help me get any rest. First I dreamed that Bud is a boy, which is confusing because I already dreamed a girl. Also, I dreamed that we went to the wrong waiting room and missed our ultrasound, AND that Hays forgot to bring the tape, so we missed everything. AAAgh!

5 comments:

Marianna said...

Can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!! The Mountain Dew will do the trick. I drank a sonic Coke before Maggie's big ultrasound and she was bouncing off the wall (uterus...).

The Bucklers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bucklers said...

Okay, this is my second time posting, because try as I might, I realized I gave away the gender in my last post and chose to delete it ~ dont want to spoil your "It's a ..." post!! Mom called and gave us the good news ~ we couldnt be happier!! You are and truly will continue to be blessed. Congratulations!! (And "it's" name is beautiful, by the way.) :)

The Bucklers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lg2006 said...

LOL you are so funny! I cant believe I missed this post yesterday! rah!