Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Dr's Appointment and More...

On Monday we had our 25 week appointment. We saw a new doc who knew Hays from Dothan because his son and Hays went to school together and he knows a lot of doctors that we know down there. So they had about a 15 minute conversation before he even realized that I was in the room! That was okay, because when he did pay attention to me he was REALLY nice. Margaret Anne is still measuring the "perfect size" and my weight was good, which was the most exciting part for me! Her heart rate was 141, and was so loud and strong. I will be going back in 4 weeks for my next appointment and glucose screen, and then I will have to start going more often. It seems like everything is moving really fast now!

In other news, the nursery will hopefully be finished within the next 6 weeks (that is my goal). I have been collecting ideas from people on curtains, etc., and I am excited about getting the furniture and bedding in there and then adding a few handmade touches!

They are giving me a baby shower this afternoon at work and I am pretty excited about it, it is my first one. We will take some pics and post them.

We are also getting Chloe (my dogneice) back this weekend and she is going to stay with us for almost 2 weeks! I can't wait to have her in the house again because she is usually much more interested in hanging out with us than Daisy is. Daisy just goes to bed and does her own thing, but Chloe wants to be right under you!

We will be celebrating Mother's Day on Sunday by taking my grandmother out to lunch. She is almost 92, so it could get pretty interesting! Does anyone have ideas for creative Mother's day presents?

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

Happy Mother's Day Mere! Send pics from your shower and tell us where you are registered! I am still loving her name! so cute!