Saturday, May 3, 2008

Gone Fishin'


My alarm was set this morning for 6:15 so I could get up and play golf, but when I woke up there was a major storm going on, so no golf :(. Why does it rain every Saturday? And it is beautiful every Monday? So Meredith wanted to go to Belk early this morning for a charity sale, which was cool because everything in the store was 20-40% off. I got some new shirts and a pair of shorts (much needed since I NEVER buy clothes), and Meredith went to Motherhood Maternity and got some new stuff too! We also went to Academy Sports so I could look at golf shoes, and we left with a fishing rod for Meredith and a new tackle box and lures! She was excited because it was pink and had a breast cancer ribbon on it. What can I say; we're suckers for a good cause. So we decided to go fishing this afternoon, and didn't last long because it got hot, but I caught a bass and Meredith caught the bluegill you see above! We will definitely be fishing again soon, but won't go in the middle of the day when it's hot. Hot + pregnant= not comfortable!

2 comments:

ml said...

It is so nice when you just know I am not comfortable! I had so much fun fishing and I can't wait to go back!

lg2006 said...

Totally cute pic! and a fun day! I love to shop!
So can I please request the music widget be moved a little further downs b/c it make sit hard to read the latest post hazers!