Friday, May 30, 2008

I have missed you, internets!

Well, I was a little down about not being able to upload OR download anything on the computer, but I fixed it! That's right, I am the tech savvy person in this family and I FIXED IT! Just had to switch the mouse and then restart the computer. It's amazing what you can find instructions for on the internet!
Unfortunately we did not take the camera to the beach because we didn't know we would be able to upload pics, but I did take a few pictures on my Blackberry.
Here are a couple of them:
This is one of the many beautiful sunsets that we saw from the deck! I know, it looks fake!

Size 3 True Religion Jeans! I did NOT buy them, but wanted to very badly! Margaret Anne would be so cute in them, but I don't want her to get expensive taste too early!


Here are some pictures from Hays' chipmunk blog that just was not as exciting without pics!

The little guy in his trap


"Let me out!" He was scared :(

Still wishing for freedom

The directions on the trap box suggested that we cover it with a towel so we wouldn't give it a heart attack. This was on the way to the park.

You can see him at the bottom right of the tire swing. Running for freedom! Hooray!

Another post coming with nursery pics!

No comments: