Thursday, May 29, 2008

Too Much News...

It has been a while since we last blogged, because one of my favorite things to do is post pictures up, but our stupid USB port doesn't work, therefore de-motivating us from blogging. I will anyway! Meredith's last day of school was on Friday, so we jammed out a little early en route to Panama City Beach (no, we didn't go to La Vela). Amazingly, traffic was light, so I assume we beat it by about an hour. We got down there in time to grill out hamburgers and sit on the back porch. Saturday consisted of hanging out on the beach and dinner ar Firefly. If any of you go to PCB, Firefly is a must! Here is a link: http://www.fireflypcb.com/. On Sunday, my dad and I went speckled trout fishing on the flats in West Bay, and caught some fish before a BAD storm blew in. Needless to say, we got soaked! The fish quit biting after that, so we headed home. Monday was golf at Hombre, where I got whipped by Dad. How do you never play and shoot 76 on a tough course?! Later that night we had ribs that were definitely top 3 ever made in the world...quite good. After that, we couldn't move, so we hit the couch and watched Family Guy. My dad LOVED it!!! Tuesday was Meredith and Hays date-day, so we went to the Destin outlets and ate at Goatfeathers and The Red Bar. Fun! Of course, Wednesday was return to the real-world day, so we began the pilgrimage back to B'ham. Now to the news:

  • Natalie and Scott got engaged on Friday. Congrats!!
  • Fran and Phillip are moving to Pensacola for Phillip's promotion. Congrats!!
  • Kenley is having a boy. Congrats!!
  • Grammy is in the hospital :(
  • Uncle Tim is in the hospital :(
  • There was more, but I can't think of it right now

See ya

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

Im totally jealous of the beach trip! Sounds fabulous! I have decided after our last trip that nothing beats a beach vacation!
I cant beleive Fran is moving! Sadness!!
Is Scott that got engaged Scott Sealock?