Sunday, June 8, 2008

Last Weekend

Last weekend I was lucky enough to have some girlfriends come into town that haven't seen me since I began growing a person! It was so nice to have them here! It also makes me realize how different my life is than it was 5 years ago! It is just as great, I just have different priorities now, and I definitely feel the effects worse if I don't go to bed until 2 am! We had a great time when they got here. We went to lunch at Momma Goldberg's (yum!), got manicures and pedicures, stopped by the Homewood 2008 Olympics which was definitely a sight to see (Joey's freestyle gymnastics performance alone was worth going for)! Then we came back to the house and rested a while before dinner at Jackson's and then the SATC premiere, which was great and I hope someone comes along who hasn't seen it because I want to see it again! They spent the night and then we went to brunch at Open Door. I love all of these girls and am so glad I got to see them! Here are some pics:Trey in his "Hot dogs with Jalapenos" relay event



Joey getting ready to begin his "Freestyle Gymnastics" performance. Yes, he is wearing a skirt!

Us at the Homewood Olympics

At the movie, before we could go in

And finally, we are in and waiting on the movie to start!

It was such a great night, and I am glad we could all get together! It felt like old times (plus about 25 lbs!).

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

what the heck are the homewood olympics?