Friday, June 6, 2008

Special Day!

Today we had our 4D ultrasound, and it was so much fun! I highly recommend it to anyone! At first, Margaret Anne did not want us to look at her, she had her hands in front of her face most of the time. After the very sweet ultrasound tech poked and prodded her, and had me roll onto my side a few times, she finally moved her hands. I have to say that she may be the cutest 4D baby that I have ever seen! Here she is:
In the first picture, she has her hands in front of her face, which is what we saw for about 25 of the 30 minutes that we were there. I also had the nice tech look and make ABSOLUTELY sure that she is a girl, and she is! I would just feel so bad making a boy sleep in that girly room. It was a really great experience, especially since we hadn't seen her in about 12 weeks. I am so excited, and I feel a little more bonded with her now that I have seen her little face. I can't wait for her to get here. 10 more weeks!

3 comments:

Bre said...

Those turned out great, she has such a sweet looking face. That is so exciting, not too much longer, hang in there with all this heat :)

lg2006 said...

so sweet ! She looks like her daddy to me! what do you think mere?

great aunt joyce said...

what an amazing sight. Y'all are so lucky to have these wonderful ways to enjoy your babies as they develope. I am so thrilled for you and Miss Margaret and can't wait to meet her. My prayers and love are with all of you. great aunt joyce