Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Girls!

I just returned from UDA camp yesterday, and I am so tired and happy. First of all, Sandi went with me so I could "take it easy," and I really only took advantage of it for about 2 hours one day, but it was really nice to have someone there with me (besides the girls of course)! We stayed in the dorms and it definitely brought back some AU memories! The girls were so great, there was no drama, they weren't even late anywhere! I wish it could always be that easy. I was so proud of the way they performed their home routine (they won 2nd place!) and their team routine (thay received an award for having the best one at the whole camp!). I am so lucky to be able to work with them.

Here they are after they performed their team routine, waiting patiently for their ribbons. Blue is the best.



Obviously, they got a blue and were so excited! I can't believe I was able to get this picture.

Here they are with all of their awards! They won: 2nd place home routine, Team full out award for team routine, the "Drill Down Award" for the most drill down ribbons per team member, a Superior team trophy, and all three team members that tried out made "UDA All-Star." These girls have worked so hard since April and I could not be more proud of them! They also LOVED Sandi, who was a great sport, participated in everything, and even did the "coaches' dance" since I was too pregnant to do it! Here they are with us and their awards.

No comments: