Sunday, June 8, 2008

Perfect Date!

Yesterday, Hays told me that he wanted to take me on a picnic! I was afraid it would be too hot, but he waited until about 5:00 for us to go, so it wasn't very hot at all. He spent about an hour getting everything ready, and then we drove out to a nice park in Helena with a lake and a lot of shade! He had asked me what I would like to eat, and he packed a great variety of food and drinks in the cooler and picnic basket. He thought of it all! Fresh strawberries and pineapple, cheese and crackers, sandwiches, etc. It was SO nice, and I was so impressed with Hays for being so thoughtful. It really was a perfect date! He brought our fishing rods and I fished a little, but mostly I sat in the shade and rested, and took a few pictures. Hays caught several fish, I got a picture of the biggest bass, and of this beautiful heron that was not scared of us AT ALL.
Thanks Hays! I love you!

No comments: