Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Things may not go as planned...

Yes, I know you can not plan the birth of a child, but it seems like people do it much more often these days. I went to the doctor yesterday and while there has only been a little progress, my blood pressure was pretty high. I have been instructed "no work" ( I was at a workshop at school yesterday which was supposed to continue today, but not for me now) and to rest and elevate until tomorrow, when we will go over my labwork and check my BP again. If it is still high, the Dr said they would go ahead and induce. I am not really sure how I feel about that, but we know that God's plans are much more important than ours. I am SO ready to meet this little girl and we have complete faith that everything will happen exactly when it is supposed to. If anything is happening sooner than expected, we will let everyone know.

4 comments:

lg2006 said...

I still cant even believe its already time for her arrival!! I will be praying for you guys! Love you!!

Bre said...

We will be praying for you and praying for a smooth labor and delievery!

Sarah said...

I went to school with Hays. I am so happy to hear you guys will be meeting your baby soon! Parenthhood is amazing! I dont know if you read your old posts. I have been reading through some from different blogs seeing if I really want to get into this whole blogging thing and if I did, how would I start. I came across the diaper conversation between you and Hayes. Classic! Especially funny now that yall are having one of your own!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you and Hays! I LOVE the nursery. Keep us updated!
MAllory Congleton