Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wow

Well, we are finally home! We got here a little before 12, and all is well! We are taking our first trip to the pediatrician tomorrow, and we are so much more comfortable here (at least I am).
Hays was a trooper. He never left my side for a second, and was completely calm when things went all crazy on me. I don't think I would have made it through without him.

For example... after they finished the section and got the baby out, they sent Hays down with her to see the family. I was able to look at her but not hold her. They finished up with me and brought me down about 5 minutes later. My family was all standing there when Hays arrived and many of them tried to hold her, but he wouldn't let her go until I was able to hold her. It was something I never thought about happening, but Hays made sure to take care of me. Here are some of the pictures that Mandy took.. just beautiful!

4 comments:

The Jernigan's said...

Congratulations!! She is beautilful!
Lauren Martin Jernigan

Anonymous said...

Margaret Anne... a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl! She is as pretty as her Nonna! Congratulations!

Holley and Anna Grace Murphy
John Jones Elementary School

cheryl said...

Meredith and Hays,
She is so beautiful! I am so happy for all of you. Take care.

Love,
Cheryl Barnes

Anonymous said...

The pcitures are great. I think she looks like her great aunt donna.....LOL

Love you (all three)
GAD (great aunt Donna)