Monday, February 16, 2009

I love long weekends...too bad this one is OVER!!



After arriving back in the 'Ham from ATL on Friday, I was ready for some R & R. Something about meetings from 7:30am TO 9:30pm a few days in a row will get to you! I think that my 3-day absence was about as long as I've ever been away from MA, and I was ready to get back to her. One of Meredith's favorite things to do is to make a "floor palate" (sp?), in which we blow up the air mattress, move it directly in front of the TV, and watch movies/DVR'ed TV shows nonstop. Only, we fall asleep too fast. So, of course, I was not even going to attempt to deny the floor palate, so we caught up on The Office, 30 Rock, Criminal Minds, and also watched Wall-E, which is a terrific movie. And Margaret Anne joined in the fun! I will leave the V-Day details for Meredith to blog about if she so chooses, but here are some palate pics!


7 comments:

grizaham said...

Such a cute little lady!!

Unknown said...

She gets her bedhead from her dad!

AEMcPherson said...

I can't believe what a big girl she's getting to be! Does she have a little Pebbles pony-tail or is that true bed-head?
Kisses from Aunt Mandy!!

Anonymous said...

#1...she is BEAUTIFUL! I can't wait to meet her in person
#2.... Bryan and I LOVE to make pallet (sp?) on the floor and watch movies too!
Mallory

lg2006 said...

Floor palates rock! We do that sometimes as well! MA looks so cuddly in those pics

ml said...

Oh yes Mandy, that is real bedhead! Hays likes to call her "swoops" because her hair always does little swoops!

No Longer Newlyweds. said...

She's adorable. Cute idea...I think I'm going to build a palate and rest all weekend.