Monday, February 23, 2009

Whew! What an awesome, awesome weekend!

This weekend was SO fun and busy! We had a surprise 30th birthday party for my best friend Amanda (you can read about her here). She had no idea, and to make a long story short, she thought we were meeting for lunch, and I kept stalling her. She got pretty mad at me... talked about me behind my back some cause I couldn't get my act together... but was completely surprised and excited when she arrived to find her friends and family all there. Amanda, you know I love you! Here are some pics!I have to give major props to Alyson, Amanda's sister. She pulled off 2 surprise parties in one day! One for Amanda, and one for her husband, Erick. She did an awesome job, and even got the babies in on the fun by making bibs with "30" on them. She also gave Margaret Anne a VERY cute monogrammed onesie! I am so impressed with her surprise party skills. I know she almost had a heart attack getting it all together, but I think it was worth it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props. You were pretty awesome yourself!

lg2006 said...

Those bibs and that cake were super cute! Good pic of you and MA too!

Unknown said...

Super fun! Hopefully I can learn how to upload a DVD of the party!