Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Menu Monday (on Tuesday, AGAIN!)

I did pretty well with my menu last week, however we went out on Saturday night (to the Pure Barre Birmingham opening party, congrats!) so I moved the spaghetti to Tuesday. And we didn't do Sunday's chicken and hibatchi rice, so that will be moved to this week. SOOO, the menu is as follows:

Sunday - Whole Wheat Spaghetti with meatballs (homemade meatballs, Ragu sauce doctored a little)
Monday - Leftover Spaghetti :)
Tuesday - Slow cooker Turkey Chili, crackers
Wednesday - Leftover Chili
Thursday - Chicken tenders, pasta, creamed spinach (Green Giant low fat, it is GOOD!)
Friday - Thin crust pizza
Saturday - Hot dogs, baked chips

I would love for you to let me know in my comments if you are going to do Menu Monday!

1 comment:

Susannah said...

Hey, link up on my blog with my menu Monday mckLinky. ":D