Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Eye surgery and more

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but life has been SO busy lately. Margaret Anne had her eye surgery last Wednesday. It went wonderfully and so far we have no more tears or cruddy eye! She is getting some more teeth which is getting interesting, but all is going well as far as she is concerned right now. Her newest thing is that any time you talk with a stern voice (to her or anyone else) she makes this face that is somewhere in between angry and her heart breaking. It is so funny and sad at the same time, I will try to get a picture of it.
We had family in town last weekend. Alan and Sandi were here, and my mom and dad (he just came for a little while). We went to the high school football game on Friday night, and it was SO fun because Margaret Anne just loves the marching band and loves watching my girls dance. I think we may have a future dancer on our hands! We watched Auburn vs. Mississippi State on Saturday night and had great fellowship with the family. My Aunt Donna, Uncle Tim, MeeMaw, and Mary Margaret came over to join us all and brought some yummy homemade chili, and we had a great time visiting with everyone and watching my Auburn tigers win!
I hope I have time to put up some more pictures soon and blog a little more, but I have a lot to get done! School has been so busy, it seems like everything is happening at once. I am also working on a new baby wreath for a friend, so stay tuned for pictures of that!

No comments: