Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Debbie is my friend

Margaret Anne ate a good dinner tonight (peas, pasta wheels with chicken and carrots) so I thought I would let her have a treat that I used to love when I was little - oatmeal creme pie! I will have to say this isn't her first one. I also have to say that I asked the doctor if she could have a few treats like this, and he said as long as she doesn't stop eating her regular food it is fine, and so far she is still eating it. I think she is so good that she deserves a few treats. I hope you enjoy the video as much as she enjoyed her dessert!

She keeps looking up at Hays who was standing behind me. We had a little drop at the end, but that bib is awesome and catches everything that falls! Thanks Jessica!

A cute story. Margaret Anne goes to daycare with 2 year old Addison ( I teach with Addison's dad, Jason) and Jason told me this morning that he asked Addison if Margaret Anne was her best friend and she said "yes." Then later she was playing with her cell phone and said she was going to "call Margaret Anne." I think that is SO cute.

5 comments:

The Skippers said...

First off, I love her pig tails. She looks adorable. I also love how she anticipates her next bite. She just can't chew fast enough! I know how she feels, I love those too! Miss you guys!

Lauren said...

Cute! I love it when these little ones start having "fwi-ends!"

marti said...

i bet the soft oatmeal cookie texture feels good on her gums. sooo cuuuute!

lg2006 said...

I think she was worried you wanted her to share! ha super cute! Im glad all is well with her precious little eyes!

catherine said...

She has the cutest little laugh and smile. We missed you both at the game last week. Hope you had a fun girls' day!