Thursday, September 3, 2009

Fussy McFussenstein

That is what I changed Margaret Anne's name to yesterday. Poor baby was UNHAPPY. She cried all the way home from daycare, cried when I sat her down to dinner, cried when she went down to bed, and then woke up crying at 9, 10, 11, 12, and did not fall asleep until somewhere after 1am. Needless to say, I am WORN out. She did not have a fever, so I assume she is teething. She has two top lateral incisors that look like they are on the way through, and Lord, please let them come through quickly! I just get so concerned because she NEVER acts like that and when she does it makes me worry that she may be sick. I just want her to feel better, because when she wakes up wailing like that she has to be feeling so terrible!
This has been a really busy week for me, and for everybody that I work with. We have our big rival football game this Friday night, and my girls have been trying to revamp their field show routine and perfect their routine for Friday's pep rally. They have practiced in all of their spare time this week and are even getting to school at 7am tomorrow morning to get in a few extra minutes of practice. I love those girls! They work so hard and I really hope it pays off for them.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Isn't it great to have students who are so dedicated? I have some FBLA members like that. You just can't help but love 'em!