Thursday, April 10, 2008

Amanda's Baby Shower!

We had an awesome time this weekend giving a shower for my best friend Amanda. She is the best looking pregnant woman I have ever seen! Rachel did the decorations and they were SO cute! I wanted to put a few pics up for all to see...
Rachel made this Diaper Wreath!

And this Diaper Cake!


And these cute "lollipops!"

Alyson(Amanda's sis) made this cute diaper cake!

Pinning on her baby sock corsage...

The Hostesses - Minus Amy and Beth :(

High School Friends

Rachel, Steph (T-dog), me and Haley

Best Friends!

Gotta love all these girls! Every time we get together it is like no time has passed.

7 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

How fun! And I think I recognize those girls, right? All look familiar - ya'll are cute preggie people!

The Skippers said...

That looks like fun. Amanda looks absolutely beautiful. I love the diaper wreath. What a great idea!

Anonymous said...

:(

Tears

lg2006 said...

What a blessing to have such great friends! That was the cutest baby shower I have ever seen!

Tegan said...

meredith, thanks for stopping by! it's been a long time...i'm glad to see that you are doing well. congrats on your upcoming arrival. what a blessing. do you know what you are having? thanks for praying about my camera...i know it seems insignificant, but those memories are priceless to me. visit again...

Bre said...

How precious! I saw on one of your blogs you said it makes you excited for any showers you may have, has someone offered to give you one? If not, I will be MORE than happy to have one for you. PLEASE let me know. Sometimes everyone just assumes someone has already offered ;)

Mitzi said...

Have not seen the wreath, could you do a short tutorial? You look wonderful!
Mitzi