Monday, April 14, 2008

BIG Weekend!

Well, we had a VERY exciting weekend! Amanda called me Saturday morning to tell me that Emily was coming that day. Hays and I were standing in the middle of Home Depot buying paint and supplies and my first thought was to drop everything and run to Atlanta. But, seeing as how Amanda had lots of family there and we had no idea what time Emily would actually make her appearance, we decided to go on with our painting and leave early for Atlanta the next day. SO, yesterday we got up very early and drove to the ATL to see sweet little Emily. She was born healthy and precious at 5 lbs, 13 oz and 18 inches long. She is the tiniest baby that I have seen, but she is so cute and I can already tell that she is very smart.
Here are some pics:
Emily Renee Green

The happy Green family!

Sweet little girl! I did not want to leave her...

The boys were all VERY attentive!

Benji (Dad), Hays, and Erick

For some Latimer news, we got the nursery painted on Saturday (hence the buying of paint and supplies at Home Depot)! I am so glad to have that done. Also, Hays finally felt Margaret Anne move for the first time on Saturday night. He was so excited! She was kicking up a storm this weekend! I think she knew that there was something very exciting going on. We were singing "Tiny Dancer" in the car yesterday and she seemed to really get excited then. Maybe she's another little music lover like her Daddy!

5 comments:

lg2006 said...

Oh she absolutely must love music like her daddy! Loved those attentive men pics. ha
SO where are the pics of the nursery mere?

ml said...

Nursery pics will be up after I change the heinous ceiling fan!

The Skippers said...

So beautiful! Let's see the nursery.

stewdog said...

guys, can´t wait to see the nursery! I´ll be home on the 24th of April now, so see you soon!

grizaham said...

Babies everywhere!! :0