Saturday, April 4, 2009

Hays, I LOVE YOU.


Yesterday, at the last minute, I agreed to help give the ACT this morning. Which basically consisted of reading instructions out of a book and walking around for 4 hours. None of which was a big deal, especially since I got paid a little extra :). However, this put a little kink in our plans to get up early and get the house cleaned. Well, I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me when I got home. Sweet Hays had done much of the cleaning by himself. Including scrubbing the bathtubs, which is my least favorite job. So Hays, I thank God for you every day, because you are such a blessing in my life and you give me time to be "me." You will never know how much those things mean to me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love you too

Bre said...

How sweet and you are truly blessed to have each other. MA has wonderful parents :)