Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sick little snuggles


This afternoon I had to go to the doctor and I had to take Margaret Anne with me. When I picked her up from daycare, I thought she felt a little warm, but I wasn't sure because I was hot from being in the car. When I was leaving the doctor, I got a wild hair to call and see if I could get her into her pediatrician's office because I could just tell she didn't feel good, she was MUCH more whiny than usual. I am glad I was able to get in and that I decided to take her, because her fever was 101.3 and she had double ear infections! Poor thing. She is so sweet even when she is sick that you can hardly tell when she doesn't feel good. Her eyes have been a little puffy too, which the doctor said was from her little cold. She didn't seem to mind her bath too much though, as you can see in the picture!

1 comment:

Bre said...

Poor Baby! Hope she feels better soon.