Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Margaret Anne has a new friend!




Fran and Phillip are in town, and that means sweet little 6 week old Lucy is here too! Since they live far away now (well, 4 hours away), this is the first time that we have been able to meet her. Margaret Anne was VERY interested in her... she wanted to pull her hair, grab her face, and hold her hand. I am babysitting Lucy right now while Fran and Phillip are out on a date. She is as sweet as she can be, and it is hard to imagine that MA was ever that small! It will be so fun when I can hang out with Fran and MA and Lucy can entertain each other.

6 comments:

Bre said...

CUTE!! I gave you an award on my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Ohh.....great pictures! They were meant to be friends. Both are BEAUTIFUL!!!
How fun
Mallory

lg2006 said...

OMG! lucy looks just like philip! Great pics! MA has lots of new hair too!

grizaham said...

At first i thought Meredith had another baby cause they look very similar! Both soooooooooooo cute!

ml said...

I know! We were amazed at how much they look alike! Lucy was so sweet, I miss her already!

The Skippers said...

We miss you guys! I can't wait until they can play together!