Monday, June 8, 2009

Apricot Chicken and a funny website

Tonight I made this SUPER easy and good meal: Apricot Chicken


Here is the recipe for anyone who is interested:

1 jar Apricot preserves

1 pkg Onion soup mix

1/4 cup Mayo (I used reduced fat)

1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenderloins

Preheat oven to 350. Arrange Chicken in a 13 x 9 inch pan. Mix together preserves, soup mix, and mayo and pour on top of chicken. Bake uncovered for 35 min. I serve mine with brown rice, and make sure you put lots of the yummy juices on it!

The first time I saw this recipe I wasn't sure I would like it, but I really do! It almost tastes a little like sweet and sour chicken.

I also wanted to let you guys know about a website that I found called Awkward Family Photos. Hays and I look at it every so often and laugh and laugh!

1 comment:

Marianna said...

okay, so I just put this in the oven and realized you said tenderloins instead of breasts....might be a little later when we eat tonight! it smells SO good!