Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Many things have happened... (VERY long post!)

SO much has happened in the last few weeks! I just got out of school TODAY, and I haven't had much time before now to blog. So this should catch all of you "stalkers" out there up on our lives lately!

My mom retired! This is at her retirement party.

Margaret Anne tried out a new look.

She hung out with Charlie Hill.


They watched some "Baby Einstein" together.



Hays' Mom (Mimi) came to visit.


So did Gigi and Grandan (Hays' maternal grandparents).


And Uncle Jordan came to visit, too!


We went to Noccalula Falls.


And this is us waiting for the train ride to start!


By the falls

We went to a surprise Bday party for my friend Beth! This is Haley's daughter, Campbell. She just LOVED Margaret Anne and kept her very entertained.


Group shot of my sweet high school friends. True friends are hard to find, and these girls are the best of them.


Hays decided he needs a Snuggie. I like to call it the "Slanket." Any "30 Rock" fans out there know what I'm talkin' bout?

Margaret Anne got tired of us documenting every second.

But then she forgot she was tired of it when she looked at her Nonna. She loves her Nonna so!
That was our past month in a nutshell. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

3 comments:

Loren said...

I love the pic of you and MA waiting for the train. That one is frame worthy!

Lauren said...

How cute is MA?! I have not seen Hays's brother in forever! Love the Snuggie btw.

lg2006 said...

Welcome back to the bloggy world! LOVE the pic of hays in a snuggie. hilarious!
Uncle Jordan is looking So CUTE! I saw him in Josh Hornsby's wedding pics recently!
MA is cuter and cuter every day!