Friday, June 26, 2009

I've been tagged...

My friend Tipi tagged me on this one, so here it goes! I just want to say that I love reading her blog, and she and her husband Wes are a very inspiring couple.

8 x 8

Things I am looking forward to:
1. My 30th birthday
2. Getting a Shark Steam mop with my b-day money (if I get any)
3. The whole month of July and being work-free
4. Seeing my parents today
5. Going to camp next week in Auburn with my dancers
6. Hearing reports from Hays about how he handles being "single dad" while I am gone to camp
7. This weekend (no plans, AMAZING!)
8. Every second with my baby girl

Things I did yesterday:
1. Walked/jogged 3 miles
2. Went to practice
3. Took MA to rhythm and rhyme story time at the library
4. Went to my dancers' dress rehearsal
5. Devised a plan to keep the girls from getting pink armpits (long story)
6. Ate at Frontera with friends Lindsey and Michael
7. Talked to my mom on the phone about 3 times
8. Babysat doggie Sophie

Things I wish I could do:
1. Wiggle my nose and have my house deep cleaned
2. Go right now and buy the Shark Steam mop and then proceed to clean all floors
3. Pay off my debt
4. Take a 2nd honeymoon
5. Go to the beach
6. Go to the lake
7. Go outside without sweating profusely
8. Wiggle my nose and lose 10 lbs!

Shows I watch (all year)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. House
4. Real Housewives of NJ
5. Tori and Dean (sad, yes I know)
6. Intervention (I find it SO interesting)
7. Lifetime movies (Go ahead and say it, I love crap TV)
8. Criminal Minds (almost forgot the BEST one!)

Favorite foods
1. My Aunt Donna's spaghetti and meatballs
2. Guacamole from Cocina Superior
3. Fresh fruit
4. My pot roast w/mashed potatoes
5. My mom's meatloaf (also with mashed potatoes!)
6. Wedding cake
7. My mom's country fried steak
8. My Aunt Donna's cheesecake

Places I've traveled
1. Bahamas
2. New York City
3. Colorado
4. All over the southern appalachians
5. Charleston, SC
6. Gulf coast
7. Amarillo, TX (not very exciting)
(I am not much of a traveler, I guess!)

Places I would like to travel:
1. Italy
2. London
3. Australia
4. New Zealand
5. Alaska
6. British Columbia
7. Las Vegas
8. D.C.

People I tag:
1. Mandy McPherson
2. Anna Barron
3. Laura Graham
4. Marcia Lamar
5. Sara Allred
6. Fran Skipper
7. Lauren Beck
8. Bre Davis

No comments: