Thursday, June 18, 2009

Playdate #2

This week was my turn to host the playdate! Unfortunately Charlie Hill was sick with an ear infection, so he and Jamie didn't make it. We missed him, but it was fun.
We played in the baby pool (which I didn't want to get my camera near) and then came inside for bottles and a little dry play time. Andrew is a MESS, and he is SO cute and sweet. Margaret Anne may have a hard time trying to choose between him and Charlie. Andrew is 2 weeks younger than MA, and he is much, much quicker than she is!

"This BlackBerry tastes GOOD."



Just playin' with some toys

Moving all over, and very happy about it!

Margaret Anne says,"I can't keep up with him, Mama!"

Thanks for coming over Elaine and Andrew. It was fun for me to have another Mama to hang out with for a little while. Can't wait for next week!

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

You're talking about Elaine Burns right? She is the sweetest thing! I didnt know you guys were pals!
MA is getting cuter ever dang day!