Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today has been GREAT so far! My official first day off was spent like this:
3:30am - Wake up with a terrible headache, take advil, get heat pack, go back to sleep
5:40am - Wake up with headache COMPLETELY gone and feed sweet baby her morning bottle, knowing that I didn't have to go to work today.
6:00am - put on Baby Einstein video for baby, wash clothes and put them away
7:20am - Vacuum house while baby is in Jumparoo
8:00am - Put baby down for morning nap, take shower and check out blogs
9:00am - baby wakes up WAY too soon, so she talks to herself in her crib for 30 minutes while I eat breakfast
9:30am - get baby up and dressed, she plays with her hairbrush (she loves this for some reason) while I finish getting ready
10:00am - feed baby "snack bottle"
10:20am - go to Wal-Mart!


Now, It may just be me, but I felt like it was 3:30pm when it was only 10:30 in the morning! I have GOT to learn to just sit and rest!
MA took a great 2 hour nap this afternoon and gave me a chance to watch the Bachelorette that I missed on Monday night. Is is just me or is this season extremely boring? Jillian needs to put some excitement into it like DDAnna did. Also, foot fetish guy creeps me out so bad that it is really hard to watch.

Tonight I was able to make dinner. I made these enchiladas and they were great! I had dinner basically ready when Hays got home from work which may have been a first for me.
In a few minutes I am leaving to get my hair done (which hasn't happened in months) and I am really excited about it. I love getting my hair done and I will get Hays to take a before and an after pic so you can see the results.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The foot fetish guy is so creepy! Surely she knows but has been told by producers to keep him around.

Alyson