Thursday, June 4, 2009

Before and After

Yesterday (well, last night) I went to get my hair cut, as mentioned in the previous post. It was fantastic, and I had been looking forward to it since Monday when I made the appointment. I really like my hairdresser and I love that she works me in on short notice. So, here is my hair before (pic courtesy of Hays)

And here I am after. I took this picture in the mirror this morning, so that is why it looks like everything is going in the opposite direction!

You guys may not be able to tell a big difference, but to me it looks and feels so much better. She basically had to cut my hair twice, the first time to get all of the extra hair out and then the second time to actually style it. She had to give me a haircut so she could give me a haircut! Next time I will try not to wait months and months before I go!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay for haircuts! I love getting mine cut but I only go about 3-4 times a year. I guess that's what happens when you have kids!

The Skippers said...

Damn! Hot momma!

lg2006 said...

Love the haircut mere! you look faboosh!