Thursday, January 7, 2010

An ancient Japanese art...

KARAOKE!! For New Year's eve, we went over to spend some time with our very, very fun Trussville friends. Kimberly got a karaoke machine for Christmas, and it made its debut on New Year's eve. We let the babies all play for a while, bundled them up to watch a few fireworks, then put them to bed. And then it all began.

We were so good, it was SCARY.


Hays and I were getting into our duet. In case you were wondering, it was "Total Eclipse of the Heart."


Wade did a little dancin', while Hays did a little (a lot, who am I kidding) of singin'.


I mean, the Three Wolf Moon t shirt gave Hays some strange energy.


We had a fantastic time!


I can't wait to get together with these fun friends and do it again soon!
This was right after midnight. Happy New Year!

4 comments:

M. Congleton said...

I love the picture of you laughing hysterically and Hays' face! Looks like a blast!

lg2006 said...

I love kareoke parties! that shirt is so hilarious!!

Bre said...

HILARIOUS! Glad you had a good time.

The Skippers said...

Hays is making me crazy with that shirt! He is cracking me up in those pictures. Looks like a blast!