Friday, January 8, 2010

Show us your life Friday: New Years Resolutions/Goals



I have never been big on New Years Resolutions. I feel like I make All year resolutions! However, I am making just A FEW this year. I have heard that goals are easier to achieve if they are specific. So here goes.
1. Lose 10 lbs by March 11th.
     -This one may be hard for me, especially since I hate to weigh myself and don't do it very often. However, I am going on a cruise for my good friend Corrie's bachelorette party, and I would really like to have 10lbs off by then AT LEAST. I am back into 1 pair of pre-pregnancy jeans, so if I don't lose 10 lbs, but I can fit into the rest of them, that would be good too.
2. I want to be a better wife to Hays. He is such a good husband, and I feel like when I come home from work I direct all of my attention towards Margaret Anne. However, she is asleep by 7:30, so I do have extra time to spend with Hays, and I want to take advantage of it.
3. This goes with #2, but I want to cook dinner more for our family! I need to pull out some old recipes and get the ingredients each week. I am going to follow along with some of you and plan out a menu over the weekend. I think this also will help with goal #1.

Those are my resolutions. I will keep you guys updated on my progress!

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

Those are all great goals! I need someone to plan me a menu each week!

Marcia said...

I'm trying to cook a lot more at home too! Ben and I love eating out at nice restaurants but can't afford it all the time so I try to cook things that make us not miss eating out. My favorite recipes are from Giada and Rachael Ray. Good luck!

grizaham said...

Run more.
Eat less crap.
;-)