Saturday, January 23, 2010

Snow Bunny

I know this post is LONG overdue, but I did want to show you some pics of Margaret Anne that I took on our "Snow day" a few weeks ago. I use the term loosely because it was probably the most disappointing snow day that I can remember in a while. Nothing stuck, but we did get to see the snow falling pretty hard. While it was falling I took Miss Priss out to see what she thought about it.

Not quite sure at first


"This stuff is sticking to me... I think its pretty funny!"


"I think its REALLY funny!"



These are just to show my preciousness.

Once the snow quit falling, we went inside. Then we came back out again because it started back up. We decided on a different coat this time, because the other one was not a good choice, I just grabbed it in a hurry.


Here you can see the snow on the steps. It stayed there for about an hour or two.


And then, while we were outside, Daddy came home. So we all went in and got warm by the fire!

5 comments:

lg2006 said...

OMG! Those close ups of her face are frame worthy. absolutely SO precious

Susannah said...

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is! I remember Laura telling me when you were soooo pregnant and miserable and ready to have her! That seems like not so long ago!

Anonymous said...

I love her! She is so stinking cute!

Alyson

M. Congleton said...

Meredith- she is such a doll!
great pics

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

So cute! Looks just like you, Meredith.