Monday, January 4, 2010

Happiness


Thank you to my friend Laura over at Groovin with the Grizas for bestowing me with the Happy 101 Blog award!
The rules are: list 10 things that make you happy, and then 10 blogs that make you happy!

My 10 things:
1. God's love, which is the only way I have found true happiness. Even though it is hard to understand His plan sometimes, I have to trust and know that He is good!
2. My wonderful husband.
3. My precious, precious little girl.
4. My family. They are always there when I need them, period.
5. My job (sometimes)! I work with some great kids and some great adults too!
6. Daisy, my rat terrier. She has been with me through all of my hardest life experiences and my best ones too, loyal to the core!
7. My home. It may be small, but it sure is cozy!
8. Fantastic friends. My girlfriends are the best friends a girl could hope for. They are all in different areas and from different areas of my life, but they mean so much to me, whether they are old or new friends, they are very special!
9. My neighbors! I have the best next door neighbors. They are so fun and nice! Yay for Leigh and Jason!
10. Take out. Whether it is Chinese, Mexican, or pizza, it is all yummy (albeit bad for you) and even better is knowing that I didn't have to cook!

Now, the 10 blogs that make me happy...
1. Groovin with the Grizas
2. Life of Skipper
3. The Beck family
4. Sugar and Spice
5. The Maddox family
6. The Edwards Edition
7. Kelly's Korner
8. The Congleton Family
9. I hate green beans (bachelor recaps, y'all! starts tonight too!)
10. Hold it Up to the Light

Thanks again Laura!

1 comment:

The Skippers said...

Thanks dude! You make me happy too!