Wednesday, January 20, 2010

UPDATE: Pure Barre, One week later.

Internets, I am officially addicted to Pure Barre class. I love going, and I love the way my legs, arms, and "seat" feel like Jello when I leave. I love that when I am doing something incorrectly, the instructor comes over and helps me. I despise that when I am doing something incorrectly, the instructor comes over and helps me because it usually makes it oh so much harder. While in the class, I don't like the pain and the shaking and the horrible burning that I feel in my muscles (when they say lift.tone.burn., they MEAN IT), but when it is over I have this incredible sense of accomplishment that I ACTUALLY MADE IT THROUGH 55 MINUTES OF TORTURE CLASS.
However, the very best thing about Pure Barre is that after 4 classes and 2 weeks of eating better, I got my second pair of pre-pregnancy jeans on, buttoned, and zipped.
Do I need any more motivation than that to continue? I think not.

6 comments:

lg2006 said...

Ha that sounds serious! I wish I had your drive! Great news about the jeans!

Marianna said...

What a good feeling that is! YAY!

Bre said...

Way to go. Sometimes it just takes getting over that first hurdle to get us going.

Anonymous said...

I want to Pure Barre! Congrats on your sessy jeans :)

The Skippers said...

Hell yeah!

littlethreadsbylala@gmail.com said...

ok, I officially want Pure Barre to come to Montgomery! I guess I should stalk Danielle and beg! :) Way to go!!!!