Sunday, January 10, 2010

Menu Monday

This is my first time to do Menu Monday... trying to follow through with the resolutions!

Sunday- Sour cream pork chops, white rice, pineapple cheese casserole
Monday - Chicken Florentine, corn
Tuesday - Leftovers from Sunday or Monday
Wednesday - Apricot Chicken, brown rice, RF crescent rolls
Thursday - Leftovers from Wednesday
Friday - Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broccoli and cheese
Saturday - Possibly a dinner out, possibly leftovers!

I have several busy nights this week, so leftovers are necessary. I'll let you guys know how well I stick to this menu!

3 comments:

Susannah said...

Way to go! Your menu sounds yum! What recipe do you use for apricot chicken? Can you share it? :D

lg2006 said...

We need links to recipes! that sounds good to me!

Allison & Stewart said...

Hey Meredith--I would love to get some of your recipes in particular apricot chicken and sour cream pork chops. Could you either post them or e-mail them to me at wooldaa@yahoo.com

Thanks,
allison