Thursday, February 7, 2008

Are you voting?

I case you're wondering if I'm referring to the primary elections, I'm not. While I have followed it in bits and pieces, I don't get the overwhelming urge to cheer in the streets for any of these candidates. I know, I did a disservice to democracy by not casting my ballot, but the real reason for not voting on Tuesday is beacuse I didn't receive my "voter card" that tells you where to vote. And I was not about to walk into random establishments in my neighborhood (churches, etc.) in search of my voting location. The question refers to whether or not you voted on Meredith's poll on the sex (giggle) of our baby. I initially had the strong feeling that is was a girl, but I guess I have a 50% shot either way. So, ladies and gentlemen, exercise your God-given right to vote!!! On another topic, this is my first attempt at blogging, and I have already experienced writers block. Great writing is highly underrated in my opinion; some people are better at expressing their thoughts and feelings on paper. I am not one of those people. So if anyone actually reads this blog (all 5 of you), hopefully you will see Meredith and I go through a metamorphosis from rambling, incoherent dribble to award-winning diction. See, I'm already getting better! Actually, Meredith is a good writer already, so cheer me on. I am now going to attempt to create another poll (I love polls), so feel free to contribute!!

Over and out

3 comments:

ml said...

Good job honey! I was about to get mad when you called me a bad writer, but then you fixed it. I'll show you how to add a poll!

The Skippers said...

Hays is an awesome writer!

lg2006 said...

Hooray for Hazer! I think you will be a good blogger b/c you are witty!