Monday, February 25, 2008

Poll results and random musings...

It looks like most everyone thinks that the baby is a girl. In two weeks, Bud will get a real name and we will all know what he/she is! We are more excited every day. My mom came to town on Saturday so we could look at baby furniture, bedding, etc. It was great fun! I can't wait to decorate the nursery. I informed Hays that as soon as we find out boy or girl, he will be moving the furniture from the office to the guest room. He was NOT excited about that.
My belly is finally starting to poke out enough where it is obvious that I am pregnant, not fat! If I am not too embarassed then I will post a pic up here soon.
We went to a church yesterday that we really liked. The people there were so nice! We went out to lunch, shopped a little, and then a nice lady from the church came by and brought us a little "thanks for visiting" gift. We will definitely be going back there.
On Hays' poll, you guys said you would like to be updated on daily happenings, so that is what I am doing today, since we don't have much going on! Let me know if you have any blog ideas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Please put a picture up. I would love to see your litte pregnant belly

The Bucklers said...

Definitely post a preggo picture! And take lots of them ~ whether you like them or not now, you will be sentimental about your growing tummy later on.... :)

Anna said...

hey! So good to see you the other day...you look great! Where did yall go to church?

lg2006 said...

What church did you guys visit? and YES we must have a belly pic, I think each week so we can see you grow from afar!

Anonymous said...

As someone who has seen the belly in person (and poked it) I can assure you that it is awesome. And I, for one, think Bud is a boy.