Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Comments and Stats

A few months ago I was reading one of Laura's posts about her blog stats, so I decided to track the views on our blog as well. I have tried to suggest that you post comments, however, not everyone is doing so! If we write it, we want to know that you are reading it! I can't see WHO is reading but I can see how many people are reading, where they are and how often they visit! So if you are one of our friends in a far away city or state, eg. New York, Georgia, Florida, Tennessee, and you are reading we can see you and we appreciate! Please leave us some comments so we know who you are and what you think.

7 comments:

Jen Meador said...

Hey Meredith and Hays- y'all! I found your blog on Facebook and then Loren mentioned it and the baby updates, so I have been a reader! I enjoy hearing y'all are doing well and I'm sending good thoughts your way!

Jen Meador

Anonymous said...

Hi Meredith! I'm reading your blog! It's very cute- makes me want to start one of my own!!!
Sounds like things are going great w/ that little baby you are growing!

Marshall said...

Hey, I'm reading.. Does Monroeville show up on your stats?

Marianna said...

I'm reading, I love checking out blogs during slow days at work! Keep it up!

The Bucklers said...

Hey guys! I am reading and love hearing the latest about y'all and Baby Latimer. Isn't it all so much fun?!?!

lg2006 said...

Hey MEre - will you add this blog to feedblitz so I can subscibe? go to feedblitz.com and it will show you how to add a dusbscribe widget so peeps can get email updates!

JBK said...

Hey guys, congratulations on your pregnancy! Loren told me the good news. Now we can live vicariously through you! ;-)
Take care,
Jennifer Kistler