Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Thank Goodness!

I am SO proud to announce that the morning, noon, and night sickness has (I think) passed. I am starting to feel a little better and am getting some of my energy back, which is a great thing! I am putting up a new poll today because I want to see what you guys think. Is is a Boy or a Girl? Hays says he is about 95% sure that it's a girl, but I have no feelings either way. Amanda told me a while back that she thinks it's boy, so I have no idea! So please, tell me what you guys think. Also, I know that peeps are reading, but very few are leaving comments. I like comments, and those of you who leave them are in my good graces! I hope the blog gets more interesting soon because I have given Hays access as a contributor, so I am waiting anxiously to see what he brings to the table!

2 comments:

lg2006 said...

Oh Lordy! I can only imagine what Hays would blog about!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Meredith. Mom gave your blog site and I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I have a site for Carter and Bentley...
www.davis.aboutmybaby.com